Advertisements

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Maybank2u Online Phising Site - By Email

This morning I have received a suspicious email with title :"Online Banking Security Upgrade" sent by MayBank Group ("sevingyoubetter@maybank2u.com.my"). There is a link at the bottom of the email "Please Upgrade Your Information" and it link to a suspicious website "http://www.mayaccess2u.com/login.html?mbb/scripts/mbb_login.jsp".



I have called Maybank2u Customer Service and reported this matter. I can be very sure it is a phising site.



Whenever you have receive any email with the link you can click on it but check on the URL and make sure it is what you recognise, i.e. www.maybank2u.com.my is to be sure is the correct URL from Maybank2u. Read more about e-banking security online from www.maybank2u.com.my.

Do not fall into the trap of these phising sites or fraud emails.

No comments: