Advertisements

Friday, August 1, 2008

MAS this is not acceptable !

No, it is not acceptable. This morning I was getting quotation on Flight fee from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok. I was glad to see the so-called promotion from MAS starting from RM8.00. I thought it was damn bloody cheap. And I check out Air Asia on the same dates, oh no it was at least costing me more than RM100. So MAS was a better deal for that. As I press on Search in MAS Online, it had frightened me with the Total Price including Tax of RM1446.00 (2 adults). What the hell is that? It was because the Surcharge of RM582.00 each. Actually, I don’t buy this stupid idea. Promotion of RM8.00 is totally meaningless.

Air Asia has given me total of about RM600.00 (2 adults) and of course this is making more sense.

Tax breakdown
DescriptionPrice
Passenger Service Charge51.00
Domestic Passenger Service Charge74.00
Surcharge582.00


MAS, you are playing old marketing strategy that nobody in this modern world likes. I want something more solid and I don’t like to be frightened with figures.

No comments: