Advertisements

Monday, October 15, 2007

October 4 2007


Ya, my little Jenxun was born on October 4 2007, a calendar day that was stated 黄道吉日in the Chinese Calendar. I had even told my wife to go for delivery if we could choose. The delivery of Jenxun was much smoother than expected. Drove my wife to Pantai Hospital at 6.45AM when she had stomach pain. The journey to Pantail Hospital is considered far. Though drove at the speed of near 120km/h in my Toyota Avanza, I have raised my alert to highest level to make sure it is not a dangerous ride. My brave Avanza has not been dissapointed me before and I had tried it at the speed of 150km/h for once in my life time in that little Avanza, 120km/h he can manage it very well. Furthermore, the wheel has been enhanced to 15" to improve the performance on the road. My wife had serious pain after arrived in the hospital and with the help of doctor and 2 nurses, she suffer shorter labour pain and my little Jenxun said hello to the world then after.

No comments: